Free online lesson by Teacher Ning
Through the years teacher Ning has refined the practice of Self Healing Qigong. This is why he also now introduces some more refined methods we can make use of to improve our health condition and gain a feeling of Well-Being. In this free online lessen, teacher Ning will introduce these methods so that you can already make a start with it.
The methods teacher Ning will touch upon in this lesson:
- Healing on the level of Self-Awareness
- Healing on the level of the programmed Nature
- Healing on the level of the meridians
This is a free session and open for everyone. To take part in the session, we do ask you to register.
About Teacher Ning
Teacher Ning was born in inner Mongolia in China. He studied with Dr. Pang and graduated at the famous hospital of Huaxia Center. In 1997 he left with a few others after receiving blessings from Dr. Pang. He continued his practice and provided for healings to many. From several masters he was taught different methods. He nowadays lives with his family in Hainan. His daughter is studying Traditional Chinese Medicine at a university in Beijing. For years now he travels to Western countries as well, such as United States of America, Serbia, Netherlands, Belgium and Switzerland.
Range: The basic knowledge of TCM teaches us that 5 organs (Spleen, Kidneys, Heart, Liver and Lungs) form the basis for health. Any disturbance within and between organs will be balanced again because organs will help and compensate foreach other’s instability. From TCM we know that 5 elements, 5 emotions and 5 organs reflect life between heaven and earth. The intelligence and magnificence of this health system has been described over 3,000 years ago for the first time: Nei Jing, a book written by Qi Bo, an assignment from The Yellow Emperor, Huang Di. The book, when it was written is not entirely sure but still is the classic for TCM students nowadays. Qigong is the heart of many self help practice that arose in the heart of China. Over the last 50 years the revival of Qigong, and the opening of teachings to wider public has unveiled many ‘secrets’ of health in China.
- For everyone who is willing to work on his or her health, both for maintaining and restoring health.
- For anyone who is interested in developing more stability in daily life.
- For anyone who wants to change limiting beliefs and emotional patterns that prevent him/her from functioning freely.
- For therapists, trainers and coaches to better guide their clients with the knowledge gained during this training.
- Both for beginners and for advanced (Zhineng) Qigong practitioners.
Free online lesson by Teacher Ning – practical info
This is a free session that is open for everyone!
Date: Sunday 8 January 2022
Time: 14.30 – 15.30h CET
To receive the Zoom link that you need to join this session, please register (through Zoom).
When you register in Zoom, you will be able to join live & you will receive the recording.