Life Changer: The Five Immune Systems of Zhineng Qigong
Theory and practices of Chinese secrets of Vital Qi Energy
We all know how important a vital and strong immune system is to prevent any kind of illness. Understanding the power behind your own skills to mobilize your own innate selfhealing abilities and how to direct your consciousness and intention to ignite this power is priceless during challenging times! Zhineng Qigong Science offers different modulation methods to enhance the body’s Qi, adjust the flow and improve the circulation of Qi and blood as well as strengthen the body’s and inner organ’s functions
Learn the skills and effective practices for nourishing holistic health, well-being and strengthening the immune system in challenging times
Equally suitable for beginners and advanced students
Join from the comfort of your home and learn from one of the world’s leading Qigong Master Yuantong Liu from Meishan, China.
Master Yuantong Liu and Britta Stalling share with you some amazing Chinese secrets of Vital Qi Energy to bring new inspiration, motivation, regeneration and recovery into your life!
If you miss any of the scheduled sessions, we will provide with you the essentials of presentations and practices.
„I thought that I already knew Hold Qi Up Pour Qi Down & understood the 8 verses. I learned so much. When practicing these two methods, it is now so much more powerful and meaningful. “
„I have found a deep inner peace that I have not known for many years – I have healed both physical and emotional areas – my mind is clear and nourished.“
„The combination of learning something new on the weekend and then repeating and deepening it on Monday and Wednesday is really great!”
“I am currently participating in other webinars and can only say that “you play on a very high level”: the content is great and clearly structured. Receiving the audio files for the meditation is pure luxury and you are such a great team!”
Focus and Content:
- How to feel, use, heal and practice with Qi – the invisible formless energy and information substance power of your own life force – to enhance your physical strength, your emotional balance and your mind’s stability, focus and creativity
- Increase your awareness for one of the most precious gifts you already have: your own consciousness! Deepen your experience and knowledge about all facets’ of your consciousness to use it to bring light and life into your intentions
- Many people are experiencing new emotional dimensions caused by the worldwide challenges right now including unfamiliar levels of fear, concerns and worries about their own life, their work, their family. Study and experience the power of emotions and how they have a direct impact on the functions and health of your organs and your overall state of well-being. Learn to manage your emotions for sustainable health and well-being.
- Introduction to some fundamental aspects of Zhineng (Wisdom) Qigong Science, including a broader idea of learning what Qi is, the impact and importance of the information substance as one of the three substances everything is made of, the power of the consciousness field and how to effectively use it.
- Not only since the Corona virus, we know how important a vital and strong immune system is to prevent any kind of illness! But now it’s even more important to understand it and learn how to keep it strong! We will share some main aspects from the Western and Traditional Chinese Medicine. And spend some time to tap into the importance of discovering the different ideas from the Zhineng (Wisdom) Qigong Science perspective:
- Consciousness immune system
- Emotional immune system
- Energy field immune system
- Membrane system immune system
- Physical immune system
Understanding the power behind your own ability to mobilize your own innate self-healing power and how to direct your consciousness and intention to ignite this power is priceless during these challenging times! We offer you different modulation methods to enhance the body’s Qi, adjust the flow and improve the circulation of Qi and blood as well as strengthen the body’s and inner organ’s functions. The goal of this first part of theories and practice is not only to re-create a balance of the physiological functions but also support you to choose empowering emotions and strengthening your mind to better cope with any challenge in your life!
We will share these powerful practice methods with you, which you can choose to incorporate in your own daily practice routine:
- Methods to experience the power of Consciousness, how to effectively use it, understand the relationship between consciousness and Qi
- Sound vibration to enhance inner peace, experience the power of stillness, activate inner joy and well-being: Xü Yin U Chant, Xi Ti Zu Bi Chanting, Hunyuan Ling Tong Chant, sound of joy chant
- Nourish your inner home and build a foundation for inner joy, health and happiness: smiling Gong
- Change the Feng Sui of your home Qi field
- Use Hunyuan Qi and Yi Yuan Ti for self-healing
- 5 Zhang organs nourishment and transformation mediation
- Self-awakening method and peace of mind and heart meditation
- Strengthening the physical immune system, the functions and Qi flow of the lungs and kidneys, enhancing the inner core and improving the spine: Chen Qi, Qi squats, Turn waist, vibration of membrane tissues of the body
- Developing super intelligence method
During these special and challenging times, it is a great opportunity to bring yourself back to your own inner home. You are invited to connect deep inside with yourself – your own heart and mind – to allow your true-self to wake up and ignite recovery, rejuvenation, vitality, inspiration, motivation and overall well-being from within. Being compassionate and free to open your heart and mind completely encouraging an intention for the world to recover and unite as one family and one heart. – Master Yuantong Liu
Zhineng Qigong Master and Co-Founder of Hunyuan Qi Therapy Association
Master Yuantong Liu has been engaged in Zhineng Qigong Hunyuan Qi Therapy healing and teaching for more than 30 years. He successfully accomplished the rigorous teachers program in the Zhineng Qigong Hua Xia Qigong Center – known in the West as the first „medicine-less hospital of the world“ (near Beijing) under the guidance of Dr. Pang Ming. He continued to work closely with Dr. Pang Ming for 10 years. He has supported the healing of thousands of people. Among other things people healed from mental, chronic and terminal illnesses. He teaches the principles of Zhineng Qigong Healing in his own Qigong Center in China, as well as in Europe, the USA, Mexico, South Africa, Indonesia and Malaysia. His commitment to sharing the essence of Zhineng Qigong Science globally is based on his vision to allow as many people as possible to benefit from the wisdom, beauty and easy, yet effective tools of this scientifically proven self-healing art. Healing, inner wisdom, balance, increased self- awareness, trust and confidence are concrete results of studying and learning from Master Yuantong Liu.
“With an open heart and mind, control of one’s own consciousness is not only possible, but a logical outcome. A properly set healing intention for yourself and others is already the start of a healthier and more authentic life! We must learn to control our thoughts and know how to activate the Hun Yuan Qi for holistic health promotion to heal ourselves and others to live our best life.” – Master Yuantong Liu
Zhineng Qigong Teacher and Co-Founder of Hunyuan Qi Therapy Association
For more than 20 years, Britta has studied, practiced and shared different self-healing & self-empowering methods as well as Zhineng Qigong Hunyuan Qi Therapy principles. She is teaching and sharing Zhineng Qigong and Hunyuan Qi Therapy internationally, e.g. in South Africa, China, the USA and Europe since 2006. Britta works together with Master Yuantong Liu since 2011. She has been trained by some of the most advanced International Coaches & Trainers from the USA and Europe, as well as by different ZQ Masters from China. Britta has gained unique experiences as a certified Coach and leadership trainer in an international training organization focussing on leadership development and leadership skills. When she moved to South Africa, she developed and set up an In-house Training Academy in a BPO company. Britta is valued by her clients of various nationalities and cultural backgrounds for passing on her knowledge in an authentic and inspiring way.
Translation to Dutch by Wabke Bouman
Zhineng Qigong Teacher and Hunyuan Qi Therapist
My Zhineng Qigong journey started with the HYQT training with master Liu and Brita. They both are very inspiring teachers. This program now is available with a translation to Dutch (by myself) as well as Spanish and German. Of course, you can also sign up without translation (English). Looking forward to meet you in this program.
Life Changer, The Five Immune Systems of Zhineng Qigong – practical information
This program is now available with translation to German, Spanish and Dutch. Of course you can also sign up for the English (original) version.
Online theory & practice sessions on Fridays & Saturdays
All Fridays: 15h00 – 17h00 (CEST / Berlin-Amsterdam-Paris Time Zone / 09h00 – 11h00 New York Time Zone)
2, 9, 16 September 2022
All Saturdays: 14h00 – 17h00 (CEST / Berlin-Amsterdam-Paris Time Zone / 08h00 – 11h00 New York Time Zone)
3, 10, 17 September 2022
Plus optional practice sessions on Mondays and Wednesdays:
All Mondays: 17h00 – 18h30 (CEST / Berlin-Amsterdam-Paris Time Zone / 11h00 – 12h30 New York Time Zone)
5, 12, 19 September 2022
All Wednesdays: 16h00 – 17h30 (CEST / Berlin-Amsterdam-Paris Time Zone / 10h00 – 11h30 New York Time Zone)
7 and 14 September 2022
Q & A and Practice Session: Wednesday 21 September 2022, 16h00 – 17h30 (CET / Berlin-Amsterdam-Paris Time Zone / 10h00 – 12h00 New York Time Zone)
Total hours: 24 hrs
You will receive your full schedule upon registration
Investment in your Health and Well-being:
280 Euro | USD 320
Participation Fee includes:
- Live Theory and Practice Sessions on Fridays and Saturdays online via Zoom
- Practice Sessions on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Informative and interactive E-Book: “Zhineng Qigong Science Immune System – how to strengthen and nourish it”
- If you miss any of the scheduled sessions, we will provide with you the essentials of presentations and practices. Please note, that this might take some time before we are able to share them with you
Discover new ways of being relaxed and joyful while celebrating abundant health from deep within by:
- Staying cool, calm and collected even when the world you have known up until now is tumbling down
- Focusing on opportunities and gratitude during times of crisis, discomfort and confusion
- Going even deeper inside into the home of your own heart and mind to ignite ideas and solutions from deep within for the next steps in your life
- Experience real inner peace and joy, mental strength and stability
- Ignite trust and relaxation to become even stronger than ever before
If you wish to register for the program please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your personal details (Name, Country, Mail address, Phone number) and your preferred language.
You can directly send your participation fee through Paypal to email@example.com, or wait for our reply to your mail.